The County High School, Leftwich uses a cashless catering system, which we believe is advantageous to parents and students in many ways, the most significant being as follows:-
– security for students, alleviating the need to bring money into school on a daily basis;
– a deterrent to those students who may be tempted to spend lunch money on sweets etc. on the way to school;
– easily accessible information for parents to see the menu choices their children are making daily;
– anonymity for those students in receipt of free school meals;
– automatic alerts to help prevent students purchasing allergy trigger items.