THE SCHOOL PROMOTES AND RECOGNISES CHOICE
C are, courtesy and consideration
H igh standards; we think and dress smartly
O nly behave towards others as we wish others to behave towards us
I ncreased punctuality and attendance
C an-do attitude
E xcellent examination results/ employability
When we make the right choice , we enjoy learning and achieve success!
CHOICE underpins our CODE OF CONDUCT, which states:
‘Everyone will act with courtesy and consideration to others at all times’.
It is explained to pupils that the Code of Conduct means that they must respect others' property and behave in such a way that will bring credit to themselves, their parents and the school.
- You always try to understand other people's point of view.
- In school you make it as easy as possible for everyone to learn and for the teacher to teach.
- You move quietly around the school.
- You always speak politely to everyone.
- You are silent whenever required.
- You keep the school clean and tidy.
- When out of school, remember that the school's reputation depends on the way you behave.
In particular, behaviour that disrupts the learning of others will not be tolerated in this school. We believe pupils have the right to pursue their studies without interruptions.